TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Friday, August 05, 2011

Elizabeth Humble / Teresa Mulijono


UK jeweller Elizabeth Humble turns humble wire into shimmering cityscapes. In her own words:


My inspiration comes from the beautifully rugged and dramatic landscape of the west coast of Scotland. I like to create work that explores the land in an abstract and challenging way, unearthing details, and exploring natural rock formations hidden beneath the surface of the land. I have developed a unique technique layering silver wires together to create intricate structures in precious metals.



Even more jewellery:




If this page is missing posts from the first few days of this month, it's because I've reached my Blogger page limit! To read all posts, see the full monthly archives at TheCarrotbox.com