TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Erin Marie Holstein / Point of Departure (Meris Mosher)


I thought I'd seen this ring before and I think I finally figured it out. Am I crazy? Or does that agate slice, above, look just like...



... this Percy Moran painting from 1909, depicting the Battle of Bunker Hill during the American Revolution?



Right?



Speaking of which, would the American Revolutionaries have been so quick to dump their tea in Boston Harbor if they'd each owned one of these tea infuser rings? We'll never know. All rings above (well, except for the one with the superimposed painting) by Atlanta's Erin Marie Holstein.



Even more jewellery:




If this page is missing posts from the first few days of this month, it's because I've reached my Blogger page limit! To read all posts, see the full monthly archives at TheCarrotbox.com