Bai Yang Qiu / Henriette White / Blue Barkes
Are you ok with white after Labour Day? I sure am, especially when it comes to this ring in recycled styrofoam by Chinese jeweller Bai Yang Qiu. She has lots of jewellery made from recycled material, like the "$¢ent" necklace of perfume samples!
Ok, what if it's white as in Henriette White? The South African jeweller, who now resides in Holland, made these bright rings using perspex and aluminum.
Even more jewellery:
- Melissa Curry (Ireland) - bold & colourful
- The Glamourai (New York) - recycled vintage
- F!NK Design (Australia) - sleek aluminum
- Jig Pattni (UK) - white gold
- Antonini (Italy) - contemporary classics
If this page is missing posts from the first few days of this month, it's because I've reached my Blogger page limit! To read all posts, see the full monthly archives at TheCarrotbox.com