TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Shinji Nakaba / L'Iris Noir (Iris Simon)


Though I usually don't post the same jeweller more than once, the last time I mentioned this artist was four years ago and that was only in passing (no photos) so I think I'll allow myself this one. Besides, he's well worth a hundred mentions, let alone two! His rings are wildly botanical...



...clearly cool...




...and warrant some serious face time. Too bad that's made difficult by the fact that Shinji Nakaba is all the way over in Kanagawa, Japan. Then again, his work is on display in New York's Museum of Arts & Design and Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts so, if you're in either of those locations, go check it out!



Even more jewellery:




If this page is missing posts from the first few days of this month, it's because I've reached my Blogger page limit! To read all posts, see the full monthly archives at TheCarrotbox.com