TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Monday, August 20, 2007

Robert Dodd / Dara Waxman


If you've ever taken a peek at my personal ring collection, you may have noticed a page dedicated to a gentleman by the name of Robert Dodd. He handcrafts rings out of antique celluloid and has been doing so for an incredible 70 years. Thanks to his sons Jerry and Pete for introducing me to their father's work! Several people have asked me where they can purchase his rings. Well, great news: I now have a few of Robert Dodd's pieces in my shop. It's a great gallery, even if you're just browsing, so check it out! (I took the photo above, so all those pieces are available.)



Even more jewellery: