TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Friday, June 08, 2007

Julie Hannay / Lucy Q


Whatever happened to Bonkers? Remember them, those chewy fruit rectangles with a second fruit flavour inside? With those "bonks you out!" commercials that I remember from the '90s but which Wikipedia tells me I actually remember from the '80s, making me feel old? Bonkers are what I imagine these rings would taste like, with their sweet pastel hues and names like "orange sherbet" and "strawberry bonbon." Resin rings by London-based Julie Hannay, whose dotted pieces are reminiscent of Kaz Robertson, one of my favourite jewellers.



Even more jewellery: