TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Monday, January 08, 2007

Goldschmiede Friemel


I'm back from my longer-than-expected break. Let's see what goodies we can dig up in 2007! (2 and 7 are my favourite numbers, especially in combination, so... the number fairy should be arriving on her unicorn any day now.)


Kicking things off: I'm rarely inspired by cabochons but these beauties from German jeweller Goldschmiede Friemel could not be ignored. (At top left are some palladium and aquamarine non-cabochons for good measure.) Whether that something extra comes from the detailed settings or the lovely photography, I don't know. What I do know is that I have a New Year's resolution: cut back on hilariously pretentious statements like, "I'm rarely inspired by cabochons."



If this page is missing posts from the first few days of this month, it's because I've reached my Blogger page limit! To read all posts, see the full monthly archives at TheCarrotbox.com