TheCarrotbox.com jewelry blog -- feed your fingers

TheCarrotbox.com modern jewellery blog : obsessed with rings // feed your fingers!

Feed your fingers!
Shop for non-metal rings:
www.thecarrotbox.com

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lisbeth Warming

Denmark's Lisbeth Warming is another artist with some pretty, bumpy bands in her collection. I especially like the flat, brushed gold one with repeating hearts (click "vielsesringe" to view more). In case you're sick of seeing or hearing me blab on about bumpy bands, pictured here are three of her botanical pod rings; I like how the organic shapes contrast with the high polish of the metal.



If this page is missing posts from the first few days of this month, it's because I've reached my Blogger page limit! To read all posts, see the full monthly archives at TheCarrotbox.com